litnyra

Литературная Ныра

Объявление

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Литературная Ныра » Визитки авторов » Это что, лыжи? Твои? Обе? (с)

Это что, лыжи? Твои? Обе? (с)

Сообщений 31 страница 60 из 84

1. Кто вы есть? Пять любых фактов о себе.

Я есть PlushBear, некоторые зовут меня Плюш, совсем некоторые - Бир.
Летом я езжу на велосипеде даже на работу. Зимой... не люблю зиму.
Не стесняюсь ходить в резиновых сапогах, когда слякоть. Даже по Красной площади.
Всегда таскаю в сумке плеер и телефон. Ненавижу звонки, но без телефона чувствую себя неважно.

2. Что для вас литература? Какие у вас любимые направления, жанры, авторы?
Хобби.
Ничего серьезного не читаю, как правило, люблю короткие произведения, на страничку - две.
(но на то и правила, чтобы были исключения!)

3. Чем хотели бы заняться на форуме? Писать, критиковать, читать, флудить, иное?
Поискать единочувственников. Через свою писанину.
И расти. В плане совершенствования мастерства слова, мысли... в литературном смысле.

4. Чего вы ждёте от форума? Что хотели бы от него получить? Что хотели бы на нём видеть?
Собеседников?
Я бы написал "критики", но пропущенные запятые в моих опусах меня мало волнуют. Я немного вырос из этого,
хотелось бы общения через писанину на соответствующие темы. Ну, дельные советы по сюжету, стилю, персонажам - тоже приветствуются.

5. Ссылки на ваши темы на форуме (обновлять по мере появления)

Да Бог с ними.
Я пока не планирую тут музей имени себя. :)

+3

Заведите тему, я за консультацией приду. Мне надо, и чтобы тоже с ребёнком ездить. До скольки лет считается приличным ездить как кенгуру?

Ой, да мне проще здесь ответить.

Как кенгуру - это в хипсите?
У меня детское кресло  велосипедное, оно к раме позади седока крепиться. Ребенку к созерцанию предлагается мощная папина спина и опа, но зато так до 5 лет можно кататься.
У меня велик перегружен: я везу себя, чадо, рюкзак и чадовский беговел. С педалями он не дружит... :(
Стер покрышку на заднем колесе. Сменил трактор на слики и теперь езжу бесшумно, аки велосипедная смерть на колесах. Ыыыыы+

Отредактировано Плюш (2016-02-01 20:49:31)

Плюш написал(а):

Читатель в первую голову лезет в "Активные темы", дабы убедиться, что ресурс живой.
Во вторую (он ведь незнаком с местными светилами от пера) лезет в "Диван прозы" (О Боги! Кто назвал склад текстов - диваном? )
И только в трертью, ознакомившись с содержимым э-э-э... дивана, он выбирает своего писателя и любопытсвует Ху из хим.
Так что, не актуально пока.

ну вы подождите, вот вас тут, авторов, накопится сотня-другая(не будем пессимистами, - рано или поздно накопится), и тогда читатель может захотеть сориентироваться, выбрать тексты одного понравившегося автора, а мы уже позаботились о том, чтобы их можно было найти сразу все. мы еще вас в алфавитном порядке, может, выстроим.

а, может, и нет. техническая сторона вопроса меня сейчас впервые заинтересовала  :idea:

Талестра написал(а):

(не будем пессимистами, - рано или поздно накопится)

Ну да, по теории больших чисел и бесконечного времени, однозначно, накопится. :)

Талестра написал(а):

а, может, и нет. техническая сторона вопроса меня сейчас впервые заинтересовала

Все в этом мире когда-нибудь происходит в первый раз.  :yep:

I just couldn't leave your website before suggesting that I really enjoyed the standard information an individual provide to your guests? Is gonna be back steadily to inspect new posts

Good web site you've got here.. It's hard to find good quality writing like yours nowadays. I really appreciate individuals like you! Take care!!

I will right away seize your rss feed as I can't to find your e-mail subscription hyperlink or e-newsletter service. Do you've any? Kindly permit me know so that I may just subscribe. Thanks.

Great blog! Do you have any recommendations for aspiring writers? I'm hoping to start my own blog soon but I'm a little lost on everything. Would you advise starting with a free platform like Wordpress or go for a paid option? There are so many options out there that I'm totally confused .. Any recommendations? Thanks a lot!

Hi there to all, the contents present at this web site are really awesome for people knowledge, well, keep up the good work fellows.

Woah! I'm really loving the template/theme of this blog. It's simple, yet effective. A lot of times it's challenging to get that "perfect balance" between user friendliness and appearance. I must say you have done a great job with this. In addition, the blog loads extremely quick for me on Firefox. Exceptional Blog!

Hi, I do think this is an excellent website. I stumbledupon it ;) I am going to return yet again since i have book-marked it. Money and freedom is the best way to change, may you be rich and continue to guide other people.

Hello! I've been reading your web site for some time now and finally got the bravery to go ahead and give you a shout out from  Humble Texas! Just wanted to say keep up the good work!

Great blog you've got here.. It's difficult to find quality writing like yours nowadays. I honestly appreciate people like you! Take care!!

Today, I went to the beachfront with my children. I found a sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She put the shell to her ear and screamed. There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear. She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is entirely off topic but I had to tell someone!

The other day, while I was at work, my cousin stole my iPad and tested to see if it can survive a 30 foot drop, just so she can be a youtube sensation. My iPad is now broken and she has 83 views. I know this is completely off topic but I had to share it with someone!

I am in fact thankful to the holder of this site who has shared this impressive piece of writing at at this place.

This article offers clear idea in favor of the new people of blogging, that actually how to do blogging and site-building.

Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is an extremely well written article. I'll be sure to bookmark it and return to learn extra of your helpful info. Thanks for the post. I'll definitely comeback.

Great information. Lucky me I came across your site by chance (stumbleupon). I have saved as a favorite for later!

Hello there, I found your web site by means of Google while searching for a related topic, your website got here up, it looks good. I have bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.
Hi there, just turned into aware of your blog through Google, and found that it's really informative. I am going to be careful for brussels. I will appreciate when you proceed this in future. Numerous other folks shall be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

Greate article. Keep posting such kind of information on your page. Im really impressed by your site.
Hey there,  You've performed an incredible job. I'll definitely digg it and for my part recommend to my friends. I am sure they'll be benefited from this web site.

That is a very good tip especially to those fresh to the blogosphere. Brief but very accurate information… Thank you for sharing this one. A must read article!

Wonderful, what a website it is! This web site presents helpful data to us, keep it up.

Hi, i think that i saw you visited my blog so i got here to return the desire?.I'm trying to to find things to enhance my website!I assume its ok to use a few of your ideas!!

Somebody essentially lend a hand to make seriously articles I'd state. This is the very first time I frequented your website page and up to now? I amazed with the research you made to create this actual put up incredible. Excellent task!

I am sure this article has touched all the internet users, its really really nice post on building up new weblog.

I simply couldn't depart your site prior to suggesting that I actually enjoyed the usual info a person provide on your visitors? Is gonna be again continuously to check out new posts

You ought to be a part of a contest for one of the finest sites on the net. I most certainly will highly recommend this website!

What's up friends, its enormous piece of writing on the topic of cultureand fully explained, keep it up all the time.

It's wonderful that you are getting ideas from this post as well as from our dialogue made at this place.

Быстрый ответ

Напишите ваше сообщение и нажмите «Отправить»

Вы здесь » Литературная Ныра » Визитки авторов » Это что, лыжи? Твои? Обе? (с)